Posted on décembre 6, 2009 by admin
ReNaBi promotes and supports many actions :
- Thematic workshops
- Quality management on the platforms (ISO 9001)
- BioWorkFlow : this workshop was held as a conclusion to the BioWorkFlow project (see below)
- Statistical analysis of-omics data (StatOmique)
- Scientific actions
- BIOGRALE (BIOinformatique à Grande échelLE)
- Bioinformatics and proteomics
- Bioinformatics and RNA
- Microbial genomes annotation
- New sequencing technologies
- Transversal actions
- GRISBI: The GRISBI Platform (Grid Support for Bioinformatics) is a joined initiative between six French bioinformatics platforms aiming to build a production grid infrastructure devoted to the French Bioinformatics community.
- BioMAJ: BioMAJ (BIOlogie Mises A Jour) is a workflow engine dedicated to data synchronization and processing.The Software automates the update cycle and the supervision of the locally mirrored databank repository.
- RNAspace : RNAspace is a platform which aims at providing an integrated environment for non-coding RNA annotation.
- ProteHome : ProteHome is a web portal dedicated to resources for experimental proteomics making these available to the scientific community. The aim of ProteHome is to contribute directly to the set up of services and resources for experimentalist and computer scientist involved in proteomics analysis and data handling
- MobyleNet : MobyleNet aims at a new platforms organization that promotes a network of platforms having specific skills, each managing tools specific of these skills, while being interoperable from the remote sites